Sunday, April 03, 2005

hOme aLoNe.....2 days

This is my first experience staying alone during nite time in house for 2 days. Quite scary actually. Maybe i think too much liao.So i faster cover myself with my blanket. Any noise outside, die die i also wont come out. No matter wat, today i still have to stay alone at house. Must make myself very tired, so i can sleep right away.

Another weekend. Time flies very fast. SO how is my life right now. Let me tell u. I also not very sure in Singapore.Actually i does not have any planning here because i dont belong to here somehow. Much problem will occur with age increased. I do have a lot of things in my mind. Maybe is not the right time for me to solve it yet. Time will tell me what is the outcome.

Count to it, i have work in this company for 7 mths but i still thinking whether wan to apply for PR or not. How long i will still stay here in Singapore? I cant see my future too. I too scared to do anything now. Everything is blur for me.Haiz........

No matter what, i still have some good frens tat is behind me all the way and give me the strength to brave up myself. If not, today i wont be here anymore. i not as tougher as before . My sister said that i become too soft after i come out to work. Lost of confidence.DID I? I donno.

Life still need to go on. AT least, there's no regret yet. Hope my ideal partner will come soon.So he can be able to share my happiness and sadness with me thru out my life till the end. That's the best part in my life. Somehow, the "one" still cant see yet. Have to find the cupid wor? Where is he? haaaaahaaaaaa

End of this mth, i will be going to bangkok for 3 days and 2 nite. Seems very exciting to me because this is the first time i take a flight. But i have to cancel my trip to Taiwan because it crashed with my trip to Bangkok.Life is tough. Always make us make a decision. Either A or B. Can i don choose at all?Both i also wan. Greedy Maxy. Whack myself. :)

Maxy very messy recently. Haiz.....

No comments: