Recently my mood quite bad due to my upcoming job that i have to handle before May.I must learn to control my temper too. Don wan ppl called me "CHIA". Luckily, i have nice colleague that can help me all along the way.
Thks to all my fren tat support me and share my sadness esp Lis and Hiang. Esp Lis, we are enemy when we are in primary school. Donno why, we can become close fren ya.Life is really hard to tell.
I have stay in Singapore roughly one and 1/2 years,life here quite bad.. I having a hard time here anyway . Really miss my fren there. Whenever i bored, there's someone to be there for me. We (our fren and I) belong to same group. Is really nice to know them for more than 10 years++.I think we wont lost in touch forever coz we appreciate our friendship a lot
Thansk God for blessing me a happy family too.No regret wor. I love them a lot and we are close to each other. Sometimes i cant control my temper, so juz have to say sorry to u all. Make my dream come true soon.
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment