Today will be the day I fly off to Bangkok for holiday. Feeling a bit excited liao. Still in my office. Hoping the dry-docking of MV TS in Pan-United will be smooth coz tmrw i will not be around anymore.
Just come back from my hometown last Sunday. Few close fren and I went to this place called La Cafe. Have a nice talk. After that, wait for Lis to join us. We went for mamak stall and eat prata. I called tis mamak stall killer stall because there was time a man being killed at this mamak stall. I ate roti telur + teh ais. Lis order roti tisu milo. Yummie......very nice indeed. Chat until 1am++ and go back because i am not driving on that day. Ah Qing is driving and cant go back too late. So we just set off.
During the supper time, i found out something. We all come from same primary school, Convent Sch and we chat a lot of our past (during our school day). Is really memorable. Count to it, we have known each other for more than 16 years since Pri 1 until now. Is very long right? But is very sad to found out something. Hope is not true ya.
Quite tired suddenly. Blog again. Cheers!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment