Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Life........complicated

Few days more, is going to be 1 year i work in this company. So far so good. Still have a lot to learn. I enjoy working in this industy. Is fun and thrill because everyday I learn so many new spare parts. Through out my working life in this company, I learn a lot of things from my manager and supplier. They think maturely and perhaps can say they have see things more than me. Is indeed a blessing to me that i have widen my knowledge and see things clearly. All works and play make Jack a dull boy. wa~ha~ha. Luckily i not Jack cos i am Maxy.

The path of growing up is tedious and challenging. No one will know their future and outcome. Same for me. But they always an opportunity there.

Yesterday watch a Korean love series. Another bad ending again. Haiz......Going to dry out my tears again.

No comments: