Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Crying.........

Yesterday was a bad and saddy day for me. My sis and I quarrel over the phone bcoz she herself cant agree with me over something. Make me upset and cry, throw away my phone. I was angry with what she say and she was too. We just cant talk over calmly. End out, we hang each other call. At that time, i was to furious to think what i shall do and behave. Anyway, she call me back coz she know i'll get very unhappy for that incident. I still cant get over it yet coz it hurt me a lot. I know my sis juz wanna protect me only. Actually is good to talk out what she think coz our relationship is very close anyway. Will make us closer than before coz i know what she is thinking and expect from me. I will try my best to do it. Just give me sometimes.I m sure i can do it.
My parents hate our siblings yelling and quarrelling at each other. But that will make us closer coz we are open to talk out from our mind. At this juncture, my daddy will be the one to supervise and grade us after the arguement. He will just say, "Stop all ur nonsence". Everybody will shut their mouth. My daddy is quite a dictator person. We scared of him actually. Anyway, he is a reasonable and good daddy too. Everyone is free to talk. My daddy regret sending me to this school tat make me more rebellious (from his perspective). I miss out a lot of interesting things during my school times because i just don want them to be so unhappy over my things. My school is a christian school and everyone is so open and acceptive.
After one nite of crying and thinking, is over now. Hmmmmm......

No comments: