So much jobs in my hand now but still blogging. Hee coz want to take a small rest. Eye is blinking and head is dizzy. Early in the morning, my gastrics come again. The pain is still enduring. At least feel better now.
Have been sleeping whole last Satuday. My mummy and daddy is wondering wat happen to me. Have to wake up around 6pm because my daddy has booked a table for my mummy. I always enjoy the gathering time between us. Think twice a mth, we have been doing like that. So only have time for fren at night.
On Sunday
Donno is Mother's Day or Father''s Day. I bought a new mobile phone for my Daddy. Hope my mum is not jealous wor. Later meet up with my close fren, Lis. Whenever i with her, i feel so relieved talking about our problem.....this and that. No wonder, we become such a good fren now. we blah blah blah until is time for me to go back spore again.
She has a hard time like me right now. Standing in the middle of the road. Take as the things go.hmmmmm..............she encourage me to express how i feel always but i dont dare to do that. Is because she is not a cancerian like me. She born in the mth of January.
Open up myself to this world, enable me to see the world in greater view. Right?
Monday, May 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Be it your close friend is cancerian or not.. you all are still the same, same yes human,female. I dont believe in this cancerian or so... What I believe is if others can do it so can you. Its matter whether you want to try and improve yourself or not.
WOW...I like this comment. I would try my best to improve myself to be able to voice out how i feel and what i think. Ur support is my greatest strength.
Post a Comment