Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my house was flood

Come to the year end and due to EL Nino, most part in Johore are flooded. My house also involved. This time, the water level is higher. First, is about waist level. Second flood is about chest level. I does not have chance to see the flood because the flood was subsided by the time i go back. No rain, people will complaint. Too much rain, will cause misery to people. Is a blessing disguise to me anyway because i can move to a new house. We are going to move before april 2007. yeah.....

Lis birthday just over 2 days ago. Happy birthday to you. May all your dreams and wish come true in the years ahead. What's your dream anyways? Hoping to get married right? haha..........just joking.

As for me, I want to clear my school's fee debt. Sigh. Pay to government. I give myself 3 years time to pay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.