Friday, March 17, 2006
ME??
Wonder why i become so fragile? I really envy Lis who has the courage to do everything in her life. I also envy Hiang who looks sweet and lovely always. I do like myself in certain way but not everything. I know what i want but i just stubborn. Hoping i can achieve something one day but not much time for me. I decide not to be so stubborn anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my gal,
i'm not as courageous as you think lah, if i am i will be seeking my dreams in the world out there fulfil my contenment rather than stuck here in the small office rushing due dates!
i'm not as brave or strong as my face have shown
sometimes i wish i can be like you, wanna cry and the tears will start rolling..
my tears already dry out since 2 years ago...
Post a Comment