My youngest sister birthday today. Happy birthday. Ask for present? Ha....what do you want leh? Say out and see whether i can afford to buy or not?
Guess today weather is fine n windy. Not appetite at all cos feeling sad. :( Am bad?
Took my medicine and put eye drops. Sianz of doing it. Still need about 2 weeks, my vision can be bck to normal. I don want to wear spec leh. I look very ugly wearing spec. My fren told me as long ur heart is good, u'll look pretty always. Is that so? Don agree with u leh. Who know ur heart is good or nort if he/she don know you at all. I don believe such things in this kind of world.
Am slacking in office today. Piles of work for me to finish but donno where to start leh. Am proscatinate now. Sigh......
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment