Just need some time to cool down myself. The fact is i bringing myself into another shit. Postive thinking is required. For goodness sake, i shouldnt make myself so miserable. Arousing me, there's fren and family. There are there for me always and concern for me. I shall not dwell about it anymore. +ve...+ve......+ve, Just be positive. I need support also.
I find my living style much more simple. Think i did not adapt myself very well here. Besides working, my life is zero. Money is more important or happiness? Happiness must support with money. Or else will suffer. I wanna bring happiness to the people around me esp my dear one. So there's nothing to think about it anymore. Just a peanut, think for so long. haha..just joking.
I describe myself like a sandwich better. Always between two other parties. Think for them and never think for myself. Good people always die faster. Seems to be true :(
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment