I bought a digital camera on Sat n feel so happy. Tis weekend, i'll be going back n will have a lot of fun with my siblings.
I must go around Singapore n take some beautiful picture. But i must find some frens too. Seems no one to ask. Nvm
Yesterday was a long Sunday for me. I don enjoy much here coz it all seems so unfamiliar. Seems like i must make a plan soon. Either i give up my job here and go back my hometown. Maybe i give myself 5 more years time or less than that.Ordinary life will be better for me. Everyday past so fast and i never make a plan for myself at all.Is time for me to do something for myself.But how to do it? Sigh
I really dont know what i should do? ...... The easiest way is simply marry a guy and never have 2 think liao.HaHaHa.Rubbish.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment